Fireplace ash in the kitchen trash leads to blaze in Canaan, authorities say – Valley News

Fireplace ash in the kitchen trash leads to blaze in Canaan, authorities say – Valley News


Thank you for your interest in and support of the Valley News. So far, we have raised 80% of the funds required to host journalists Claire Potter and Alex Driehaus for their one-year placements in the Upper Valley through Report for America, a national service program that boosts local news by harnessing community support.

Please consider donating to this effort.

Source: https://www.vnews.com/Fire-damages-lakeside-home-in-Canaan-44020003

Kitchen Renovations