A new additional location for FNBC Community Bankers tops the list of building permits for November, according to a report from Jeannie Anderson from the City of Mountain Home Building Inspection Department. The new location at 175 West End Way has a construction value of $3 million. Contractor for the project is Gregory Co. Inc.
Building permits were also issued to UC Construction Inc. for two single family residences. The 2,675-square-foot homes have construction values of $350,000 each and will be located at 500 and 504 Oak Ridge Road.
Permits were also issued to
– Denwalt Holding LLC for a new 480-square-foot commercial building, located at 1028 Arkansas Highway 201 North with a construction value of $49,000. Dacus Construction Company LLC is the contractor for the project;
– Anthony D’Angelo for a 400-square-foot addition at 210 Parkwood Drive, with a construction value of $40,000; and
– Larry Frogge for a 140-square-foot residential addition/remodel at 1012 Overlook Drive, with a construction value of $23,000.
Four sign permits were issued in November to
– Harrison Sign Company on behalf of Dollar General, located at 329 U.S. Highway 62 East, with a construction value of $1,850;
– Dijohn Designs Inc. on behalf of Boxdrop Mattress Store, located at 307 U.S. Highway 62 East, with a construction value of $750;
– Peaceful Heart Boutique, located at 1076 Hometown Commons, with a construction value of $100; and
– Ozark Earth Science Club, located at 1507 Fairgrounds Drive, with a construction value of $100.
Total construction value of the 10 permits issued in November was $3.8 million.
The cost of all permits issued for the month of November totaled $9,225, including the actual cost of building, electric, mechanical and plumbing permits.
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI